MID Mondzorgcentrum Amstelveen strives to deliver quality and we also support that. MID Mondzorgcentrum Amstelveen therefore has a clear guarantee scheme in which you can expect the following from us:
- Prior to treatment you can always request a cost estimate and a treatment plan in the practices of MID Mondzorgcentrum Amstelveen. For treatments for which the estimated costs are more than € 150, you will automatically receive a budget and treatment plan from the dentist. During the treatment it may appear that the costs will exceed the budget by more than 10%; in that case we will always discuss this with you.
- The branches of MID Mondzorgcentrum Amstelveen perform all treatments according to the standards in the profession.
- With regard to infection prevention, the design of our practice, the work processes, the training of our employees and the radiation guidelines of all X-ray equipment, all medical requirements and WIP guidelines are met at MID Mondzorgcentrum Amstelveen.
- Dentistry is a medical profession. It is about treatments that can turn out differently for each person. Our practitioners do not have a result obligation, but an effort obligation. Despite the utmost care by our practitioners, the outcome of a treatment can never be predicted with complete certainty. As far as possible, we will inform you of the risks in advance.
- If you unexpectedly believe that a (part of a) treatment has not been carried out according to the standard, then we will do our utmost to find a solution together with you. We trust that you will initially try to find a solution together with your own practitioner. If this does not lead to the desired result, you can use the complaints procedure.
- MID Mondzorgcentrum Amstelveen has defined a guarantee period for the various treatments, which you will find below. Within this period you may return to work performed by us and we will assess whether they qualify for free repair. In assessing this, we take into account whether there has been normal maintenance and use and a regular visit to the dentist. Furthermore, it is also examined whether no changes have been made to the workpiece (not even by third parties). If it turns out that improper handling is the cause of your complaint, it will in principle be repeated free of charge. If this is not possible, we will settle the original costs with an alternative treatment plan.